Trusted Precision Protection for over 10 years.
Brussels, 29 october 2010. Since its creation in 1999, the HyFlex® brand (www.ansellhyflex.com) has become one of the best selling industrial glove around the world, with a strong global brand awareness. HyFlex® has gained critical recognition and market share for its winning combination of ergonomic design, comfort and adequate mechanical protection and for the breadth of its products which fall into four distinct categories: Multi-Purpose, Cut-Protection, Oil-Repellent and Special Purpose. Today, the range extends to 25 individual styles. With the new HyFlex® 11-502 and HyFlex® 11-616, Ansell offers an even wider choice, ensuring that there is a glove that fits every worker’s job performance requirementsand comfort expectations.
The knitted and dipped HyFlex® glove range is ergonomically designed to provide an ideal balance of comfort, protection, dexterity and grip in jobs that require precision handling of small and delicate parts.
Currently extending to 25 individual styles, the HyFlex® brand has a synthetic portfolio that is among the most comprehensive in the industry.
Innovations in the HyFlex® portfolio include:
- HyFlex® 11-616, Ansell’s lightest lined and coated multi-purpose 18-gauge glove for delicate handling.
- HyFlex® 11-502, combining an EN level 2 cut protection with an ergonomic design, comfort and dexterity.
- HyFlex® 11-800, the number 1 selling synthetic general-purpose assembly glove in the world, now with enhanced stretch and flexibility.
Bestsellers in the HyFlex® portfolio include:
- HyFlex® 11-402, first glove with high-visibility yellow liner and water-based polyurethane coating.
- HyFlex® 11-627, combining superior cut resistance (level 3) with a cool, soft-feel, ergonomic design.
- HyFlex® 11-920, including Ansell Grip Technology™ resulting in a combination of excellent grip and strong oil-repellence.
HyFlex® is a registered trademarks of Ansell Ltd. or one of its affiliates.
Ansell is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well being. With operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, Ansell employs more than 10,000 people worldwide and holds leading market positions in industrial and medical gloves. Ansell is also a leading player in the household gloves and condom market segment globally. Information on Ansell and its products can be found at http://www.ansell.eu.
Note to editors:
Complete Ansell Healthcare online glove search and Protection Solutions Catalogue
New HyFlex® range brochure
Press release HyFlex® 11-502
Press release HyFlex® 11-616
High-resolution colour photographs and related Ansell logos for download
For more information about Ansell gloves or Ansell Healthcare, please contact:
Wouter Piepers, Global Communications Director
tel: +32 2 528 75 68
Olivier Trop, Media Relations
tel : +32 486 510 419